Your Legal Career Starts Here
We are very excited to receive your curriculum vitae. Please se our current list of positions:
We are looking for a self-motivated, well-organized, dependable, detail-oriented individual with the ability to maintain confidentiality. You must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks independently with flexibility, as priorities change often in this fast paced, high pressure environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Open, organize, develop, and maintain electronic and hard copy files
• Draft, format and proof read legal documents including but not limited to letters, pleadings, etc.
• Copy, scan, fax, mail and file documents as needed
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis
• Manage attorney schedule and coordinate appointments
• Manage attorney’s caseload
• Perform other duties and assignments as required
Qualifications and Skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Fast learner and eager to learn about legal proceedings
• Be able to prioritize task/cases, meet court deadlines and multi-task
• Ability to work with multiple software platforms
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Professional demeanor and appearance with excellent customer service skills
• Excellent oral, grammar and written communication skills
• Dependable with excellent work ethic
• Willing to work from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday with occasional overtime as needed
• “Can do” and “whatever it takes” spirit
• Must show initiative and be able to work independently
We are not accepting applications in person, and are only accepting resumes via EMAIL. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.